The ReiKEY honours and practices Reiki.
We are trying to support each other, honouring the heritage of our teachers and following in their footsteps. All of us want to practice Reiki, live by the Reiki principles, help people, promote Reiki and expand our experience. The ReiKEY association is an affiliate of the International Centre for Reiki Training (ICRT).
We Live Reiki
- We have integrated the five principles of Usui Shiki Ryoho in our everyday lives.
- We practice Reiki by giving and receiving treatments.
- We are part of the in-depth traditional Reiki training and continuing education.
- We are actively committed to our personal and spiritual growth.
- We promote peace and harmony with ourselves and our surroundings.
There is a streamlined set of professional and ethical standards the ReiKEY association shares, having established a joint practice for all the members.
Reiki is a key to happiness, health, spirituality, living and smiling. Reiki is a way to live a profound, meaningful life with a capital Ž.
That’s why we like to spell it like this: ReiKEY.